1.8.11

August?Hope fully it is nice..


should come and try the bilingual blogging :D?
kinda of fun .. haha


okay, First, really a lot of things driving me crazy -.-
such as the fucking assignment and the stupid test

okay,首先,很多事情真的让我快疯了 -.-
比如fucking assignment和那些stupid test



13 days more, i need to face my first Final in my Uni-life -.-
kinda of tired, really -.-

13天后,就要面对我大学生活中的第一个Final
蛮累的, 真的 -.-



Even tough so many times i mention myself already :
you NOT WORTH it
but i still like a bitch in missing you.

就算很多次我已经提醒自己 :
你不值得
但是我还是会犯贱的想念你。



but just sometimes.

但只是有时。



i know you hopefully don't wan me to miss you even a little bit.

我知道你巴不得我不要想念你,即便是那么一点



Don't worry,
I KNOW. and I'LL DO THAT

不用担心,
我知道,我也会做到。




my eyes is pain now, cause i am facing the suck assignment -.-

我的眼睛现在西北痛,因为正面对那些垃圾assignment



kinda of helpless -.-

真是无助 -.-





there is no reason for all the things we face.
but if you know the reason, you will be sad.

不是每件事情都有原因,
但如果你知道了原因,你会伤心








不要以为你的任性,能征服全世界。

在我眼里,你还不够资格。

标签: ,