24.11.12

Somethings that used to belong to us, it's just disappear.


The great time was the time that we lied on my bed and talked about the teenage stories,
it was like a story that never end,
we never stopped, we keep going on, no matter what.

And the worst time was the time that we never talked even a word,
it was like a stranger that you ever met,
the most familiar stranger that you ever met.

we always being cold for no reason, 
since the time I blamed you changed ;
since the time You blamed me changed
Yea we changed, but we keep getting through of it.

And my heart is tired now.
I do not want to guess anymore about why we cold again,
I do not want to do somethings that could make you smiles again,
I am tired of guessing, I am tired of things messing up my life,
I am tired of things that always happen out of a sudden without a reason.

Yea I am tired,
but it does not mean I give up of us,
but I trust you,
whenever you are clear about us, you will come back again.
This is what we used to do, always, within this few year.

You know why I am tired, you know what all I am referring to
cause you was liked me,
tired of it.



Good Night.