10.2.12

what am I supposed to do?

 ok first, 

I have to declare I had thrown 2 bastard out of my life and NEVER get in touch with them AGAIN.

I loved them before, but now they are just an asshole.


A man that saying '' I like you " doesn't mean '' I love you ''

Even '' I love you " can also mean NOTHING.


When he get your body, that's all. It will be THE END.



When a man and women staying a shady stage,

Be careful on what the men saying

cause the true will eventually upside-down when he decided to chase a NEW TARGET.


Those man that I mention please take attention,

I AM NOW FUCKING HATE TWO OF YOU.



Okay, finish the trouble asshole things,
now come into another trouble --- A Relationship, Love and Break up.


I am now realize that, a man that older than you,
doesn't mean that he will cherish you as well.


A younger boy might be a little bit distance from what you expect,
but a complete love doesn't based on age,money or status

but TOLERANCE.


As long as you willing to endure both,
there is the sweetest love in world.

I am so sorry that I do not understand you well in time,
but I still want to say: 

Thank you the boy, Thanks to let me know that I might qualify to be love.
I know that I hurt you before,but what I wish now is only love you,
that's all.


.....Even though I am asking you to get her back again if there is any possibility, 
cause I hope you will be happy, cause it is what you wish
:')


花儿一直等待着太阳的出现,花的耐心有多少? 花的眼泪有多少?
如果等不到,那始终逃不过枯竭的命运。
或许这是我的报应,真的。







The first time I speechless and helpless to tears,

because I realized I not able to help you anythings.

I cry, you as well.

we hug, we crying, but we have no idea what we can do.



我不是万能胶,但我会代替他好好的绑你把心粘好,
我不是超人,但我会试着背负那些他背负不了的责任。


未来的路,我会陪着你走下去。











shan : Do tell the guy, I know you still care her, but I miss you.








It is a day which tears come out and we both missing a guy.

标签: ,